Welcome to our Website
Home > Our services > OUR REQUIREMENTS



LICENSE AGE :6 MONTHS AND ABOVE. (In case license is less than 1 year copy of home country license need to be provided for insurance purpose.)



 For Resident of UAE: (expat/local)

  • Passport Colored Copy

  • UAE Driving License – Colored Copy

  • Emirates ID (front & Back) – Colored Copy

  • Residence Visa  - Colored Copy.

Note: In case of request for 2nd driver, 2nd driver need to provide copy of all documents mentioned above.

 For Tourist:

  • Passport Colored Copy

  • International Driving License – Colored Copy

  • Visa or Entry Stamp in UAE – Colored Copy

  • Home Country Driving License if the customer is from one of the 25 countries listed below.


 List of Countries Who Can Drive In UAE With Their Home Country License While In Visit/Tourist Visa.

  • US, UK, Belgium, France, Holland, Switzerland, Denmark, Germany, Italy, Sweden, Greece, Ireland, Austria, Norway, Spain, Canada, Poland, Finland, South Africa, New Zealand, Romania and Australia.

  • Visitors from countries such as Korea, Turkey, Japan and Greece who wish to rent a car need to get their original valid driving license translated into English for them to qualify for the rental.

  • Citizens from the other countries will need an IDP.